As I was searching for practical parkas to report in my last post I stumbled across this little beauty, and just had to share it with you. Over the coming months this blog will become my outlet for sartorial wants and desires that I will probably never buy – but wish I could. This fashion wish list is usually peppered with amazing dresses, but come winter I turn my affections to coats, and this is currently hitting the top spot on my new season wonder list.
Here are my reasons why:
- It’s by Vivienne Westwood – always a huge winner for me.
- It’s bright and colourful – great for cheering up grey London days.
- It’s retro style – I love the classic tailored shape.
- It’s got a huge collar – perfect for cosying into and pinning brooches to.
- It’s 80% wool so will be warm and toasty when temperatures drop.
- I love it!
So if you are a likeminded lover of frocks and coats then stay tuned, for many more fashion fantasies to come.